This training is aimed at the end-user of Video Management System (VMS) software, as part of a CCTV system. The course covers the effective use of the VMS for live monitoring and investigation into past events, plus the operation of associated equipment.
What will I learn?
- Working knowledge of the basic VMS operating tools
- Manipulating your camera system in an operational environment
- Camera views and groupings
- Exporting video data and sharing with third parties
- Effective use of VMS investigational tools
A certification of attendance will be awarded which is endorsed by a fully qualified instructor at NW Security Group.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for individuals and groups (particularly security teams) who are deployed as CCTV operators and are using a VMS as part of their duties.
- No previous knowledge / experience
- Minimum age of 16yrs (or 18yrs for Security Industry)
- Photographic proof of identity
1 unit completed over 1 day:
- 6 guided learning hours
Delegates can extend their learning further by completing the Control Room Operator course. This training covers additional techniques and procedures beneficial to effective daily operations in a security control room environment.