How are education organisations preparing for the GDPR and are they ready?
To find out the answer, we commissioned an independent research survey.
In March 2018, over 500 education professionals in North West England including headteachers, governors, IT managers, security managers and facilities managers were quizzed to learn about their readiness for GDPR.
Whitepaper – “The GDPR: Is your school, college or university compliant?”
This produced some interesting results including:
Only 22% believe they are compliant
Key trends from the survey, alongside insights from GDPR readiness assessments carried out by our security consultants, has gone into the creation of this whitepaper.
What you’ll learn
The whitepaper contains best-practice advice to help you to get to grips with the requirements of the GDPR, including:
- What steps you can take to reduce the risk of a fine
- How robust documentation can improve compliance
- Ways to make staff your first line of defence
- Do you really need a Data Protection Officer?
- Why privacy by design is essential and how you can apply it
As well as finding out how prepared your peers are for the new legislation.